Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Guangzhou vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Guangzhou vs Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Guangzhou vs Penticton, Bc, Canada
Guangzhou vs Maintirano, Madagascar
Guangzhou vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Yamaguchi, Japan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Tromso, Norway
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Bintulu, Malaysia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Tracuateua vs Minamidaitojima
Ístersund vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories
Bourke, New South Wales vs Chaiyaphum
Aracuai vs Lisbon
- The distance between Guangzhou, China and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 10,378 km or 6,449 mi.
- To reach Guangzhou in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 56.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Guangzhou bearing 135.3° or SE .
- Guangzhou has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Guangzhou is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 8.3 °C (15°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.9 °C (7°F) less in Guangzhou. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1316.5 mm (51.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1316.5 l/m² (32.31 US gal/ft²) or 13,165,000 l/ha (1,407,426 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.7° higher in Guangzhou than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Guangzhou relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Guangzhou
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Guangzhou vs Calafat, Romania
Guangzhou vs Moanda, Gabon
Guangzhou vs Columbus, Ks, Usa
Guangzhou vs Frontone, Italy
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Covington, La, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Atakpame, Togo
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk
Kuala Terengganu vs Cook, South Australia
Cairo vs Sulina
Sukhumi vs Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko
Zaranj vs Yola
Guangzhou vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Guangzhou
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos